top of page
Experts Panel

Expert Services

JSP logo 1.png

What we can offer

JSP'S Expert Service is able to provide expert care and case management reports for litigation purposes, including for the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA), which will address rehabilitation needs alongside care,  support and social needs. In addition, our occupational therapy experts are able to provide expert reports outlining the need for occupational therapy, aids and equipment, specialist housing and transport.


The Expert team are experienced practitioners who are highly skilled professionals in their respective fields.  They have expertise in brain injury, orthopaedic/trauma injury, mental health and mesothelioma and palliative care.


The team receive relevant medico legal support and training to ensure compliance and high quality work.

Our Experts are skilled in identifying client needs and providing accurate costs. They do so by remaining current in practice and drawing on their extensive clinical experience.

If you instruct an expert from JSP you can be confident that our ‘hands on’ experience will ensure a credible and robust expert witness service for your client.

Our experts can provide the following:

  • past, present & future care reports

  • past, present & future care and equipment reports

  • case management reports

  • therapy reports

  • therapy & equipment reports

  • reports under the Code of Rehabilitation

  • reports for Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority cases


We offer a no obligation telephone discussion to help you obtain the best expert for your client’s case.

We will agree terms of business and instruction  and ascertain the time frames you are working to in order to make sure that we can provide you with a comprehensive and timely service. Please contact Kim Meacock Expert Service Coordinator  on 0131 554 8970 or email

Meet The Expert Team

Kim M (002).jpg



Expert Services Coordinator

Fen Parry 2_edited.jpg


Regional Manager, Scotland



Occupational Therapist




Occupational Therapist

bottom of page